Sportizon is a leading marketing and events agency specialized in sports and active lifestyle. Together with our clients such as AA Drink, Continental, Belgian FA, Delhaize, AG, National Lottery, Nike, Garmin etc… we create effective and unforgettable campaigns. Both digital and on the field.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To boost our team we are looking for a JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER MARKETING / COMMUNICATION (M / F).
Someone (m / f) who keeps on top of things. Someone who follows up communication campaigns from A to Z and who helps transform a concept on paper into a fantastic activation. In short, you are the man / woman on whom we and our clients can count.
You follow up communication campaigns and brand activations from A to Z under the wing of an Account Director. Admittedly, that could mean many things but typically it includes : brainstorming, research, contacting suppliers, managing budgets, organizing video shoots, writing briefings,… and a lot more.
Do you recognize yourself? Then you’re the person we are looking for.
- You have a passion for sports, knowledge of communication & marketing and keep up with new trends in communication
- You have good communication skills, and a broad spectrum of interests in all communication disciplines
- You are up to date with social media
- You have a hands-on mentality. You make things happen!
- You are commercially minded, and you are customer & solution oriented
- You like to have fun but you are serious about responsibility
- You must have genuine experience as a junior project manager or a similar position
- Both at your desk and out on the field you show your skills to bring projects to life
- You are creative, out of the box, and a hard worker
- In addition to being a team player, you are also a go-getter
- A boring office job is not for you. You like a challenge and are flexible
- You are bilingual NL-FR and have a good knowledge of English
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer you the following;
- An exciting and challenging position in the world of sports, marketing and communication. One day you will meet one of your sports heroes. We promise!
- You are part of a young and dynamic team and work in a pleasant environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary and a full-time contract for an indefinite period.
HOW TO APPLY?
Let’s get to work! Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject “Junior Project Manager Marketing / Communication”.